11 February 2009

Rackham Rocks!

You may recall that I recently bought a box of UNA Shock Troopers, and one figure (aka 'Lefty') was defective:
http://tasmancave.blogspot.com/2009/01/reinforcements-arrive.html

Naturally, I emailed Rackham to inform them of this problem and request a replacement figure. Today I got this reply:

Hi, I ask this morning to our warehouse to send at your adress a complete new box of Shock Troopers.

Thanks for all your support to our games and miniatures.
Let me know when you receive it.

Have a good day,
Jean Bey

RACKHAM ENTERTAINMENT

Awesome! Thats exactly the kind of customer service that makes me want to keep supporting a company.

Thanks Rackham!

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice when a company is willing to stand behind what it sells.

    Brovo.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete