09 October 2010

Nazi Zombies in Plastic

More options for shambling Teutonic hordes in your WWW2 games, or even to flesh out your Incursion set:


These multipart plastic miniatures are in 28mm. With two bodies, three sets of arms, 1 spare head and a German Army field cap per sprue you have over 100 different possible variations and that’s even before you use the same arms but in different positions.

These miniatures will come in a box set of 15 sprues giving you 30  different miniatures per set and will retail at £20 per box set.

Due for release soon!!!


Thanks to Steve B of Wessex games for the heads up through his Geheimkrieg blog:
http://geheimkrieg.blogspot.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. Arrggghh... Tas stop it...

    I'm trying to paint all the Incursion stuff I've got before I buy more.

    But when (not if*) I get some they should help fill out the Undead horde quite nicely.

    *I can say stuff like this on your blog because my wife is unlikely to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the kroids line from Reaper minis. Also the Dr. totenkratz mini(same site).

    ReplyDelete