09 December 2013

Hopeless

Some of you may recall that at times I have demonstrated a willpower equivalent to the tensile strength of a warm mars bar (an excellent example of which may be found here).  Unable to paint figs for another week waiting for the Painting Challenge to begin has further eroded my convictions.  So this this week after further considering the fun game we recently had (see here) I acquired the rather lovely and impressive Battlegroup Kursk rulebook.  Hmmm, shiny....

I blame you Dux!

6 comments:

  1. And I'd do it again in an instant I tell you! Mwahahahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I applaud you Dux! :-) Although...wait...this affliction is contagious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats another rulebook between friends, I am sure theres space on the bookshelf for just one more... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not alone - help is out there for us!

    ReplyDelete